Stylish & Sophisticated Entertainer in Leafy Locale
8 Church Street HIGHGATE
◾️ 4 Bedrooms
◾️ 4 Bathrooms
◾️ 860m2 land area
◾️ 4 car
◾️ In-ground tiled pool
Superbly positioned on a Jacaranda tree-lined street in the quiet and leafy southern fringe suburb of Highgate, this exquisitely designed property offers luxurious and versatile living the whole family can enjoy.
Behind a stylish and manicured frontage, enter into a light-filled hallway of high ceilings and feature pendant lighting that fluidly opens to a spacious semi-formal lounge and dining area that immediately gives a wonderful sense of the size and space found throughout this beautiful home.
Plush carpets lead the way to large porcelain tiles that immerse you into the stunning open-plan kitchen, living and dining areas spilling with natural light through wide bi-fold glass doors, perfectly framing the expansive undercover alfresco and botanical backyard beyond.
Style and sophistication are on full display in this designer kitchen featuring thick white stone bench tops and breakfast bar, modern soft-closing cabinetry, sleek induction Miele cook top accompanied with Miele stainless steel in-wall conventional and steam ovens, for Nigella or Jamie Oliver inspired entertaining or perhaps the perfect morning cuppa with the in-built Miele coffee machine.
The modern house design incorporates an extensive under-ground vintage wine cellar, hidden beneath an in-floor trap-door, perfectly summarising the state of the art living both in its practicality and supreme functionality.
While in the warmer months prepare for weekend family barbeques and twilight dinners under a setting sun to become weekly rituals with a fully integrated outdoor kitchen featuring stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances, built in BBQ with mains gas, drinks fridge and sink for easy cleaning.
This sunbathed north-facing backyard is a true suburban oasis blending manicured low maintenance gardens with crisp cut lawns and towering trees teaming with birdlife. With plenty of room for the kids to play or family pet to roam, there’s also the sandstone paved designer swimming pool solar heated with spa, jets and ambient lightings for hours of fun without leaving the front door.
Thoughtful interior design places the generous master wing on the ground floor offering front garden views, large walk-in robe and deluxe en-suite (renovated in 2021) with floor-to-ceiling tiling, underfloor heating, a generous double shower, elegant free-standing bathtub, plantation shutters, and floating cabinetry with dual vanities. There is also dedicated home office with in-built shelving on the ground floor, whilst upstairs sees an incredible second living.
The second storey boasts three sizeable bedrooms all with built-in robes and en-suites, a spacious break-out / kids ‘zone’ with in-built cabinetry and study desks. The versatile balcony offers tree top and pool views – extending this area to create the ultimate teenager’s retreat of inspiring space and functionality.
Additional features not to be overlooked include a commercial grade multi-zone ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning throughout, automatic roller blinds at rear patio and entertaining area, extra storage under the stairs, filtered cold water plumbed to the kitchen and fridge, and full irrigation system to front & rear gardens and lawn.
Excellently located with Unley and King William Road around the corner, you’ll find restaurants, cafés, bars and boutique shops all in tall order as well as local favourites within walking distance dotted along Duthy Street and Highgate Village. The CBD is less than 10-minutes away and the award-winning Frewville Foodland 5-minutes down the road.
Zoned for Highgate & Mitcham Primary Schools as well as Unley High, Mercedes, Scotch, Seymour and Concordia Colleges and Walford Girls School, Highgate is a blue-chip suburb for good reason.
There is no mistaking that this is an unmissable opportunity to settle into your forever home. We know you’ll love it!
Features you’ll love:
- Stunning and sophisticated 5-bedroom plus study modern contemporary family home with high spec finishes
- Stylish and manicured frontage
- Spacious semi-formal lounge and dining
- Light-filled open-plan kitchen, living and dining
- Modern designer kitchen with thick stone bench tops, sleek soft-closing cabinetry, comprehensive stainless steel Miele appliances including dual in-wall ovens, coffee machine and induction cook top
- Incredible undercover alfresco with fully integrated outdoor kitchen and built-in barbeque with mains gas
- Automatic roller blinds for the undercover entertaining alfresco area
- Neat and manicured back/front yard with established trees, greenery and full irrigation system
- Sandstone paved and solar heated designer swimming pool with spa, jets and lighting
- Large hidden garden shed and extra internal storage under the stairs
- Generous master bedroom with garden views, large walk-in robe and deluxe en-suite with floor-to-ceiling tiling, underfloor heating, luxury double shower and free-standing bathtub (renovated in 2021)
- Large home office/study
- Beautiful upstairs second living with in-built shelving, study desks and expansive balcony
- 3 quality sized bedrooms all with built-in robes and en-suites on the second storey
- Convenient ground floor guest powder room
- Large underground wine cellar
- Commercial grade multi-zoned ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning throughout
- Secure single car garage extending to long undercover carport area
- Close to Duthy Street, Unley and King William Roads for cafés, restaurants and bars
- 5-minutes to Frewville Foodland and less than 10-minutes to the CBD
- Zoned for Highgate & Mitcham Primary Schools and Unley High, Mercedes, Scotch, Seymour and Concordia Colleges and Walford Girls School
Enquire or register your interest in this stunning property today!
0412 628 202
0433 304 659
Fewster Properties Pty Ltd RLA162923
ABN 79 091 835 997